Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Stronger

WOW what a time this has been over the last several months! Well let's not even say months lets say years, cause when I face reality it's been a rough rough rough time since September of 2009. So many many things have went on in my life since then, I won't even begin to share on here all the things good or bad that have happened. The thing is I was listening to a Mandisa song the other day and it really hit home with me on where I have been for the last 2 years. The song is called Stronger. Here's what has occurred in my mind while even now listening to that song! You always here people say that God will not put more on you that you can bear, well that's not exactly what the scripture says. What the scripture says is this 1 Corinthians 10:13 says in the New Living Translation - - - The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure. So I have laughed about this scripture when I hear people saying it to me and I think ok God you must trust me an extreme amount to put everything on me that you have and then I realize if He thinks I can handle all this - well then what He is walking me through is really making me Stronger. I sure don't feel like it in days I have been going through but let me say I have to encourage you that even though the trials seem overwhelming to you - know that what you are going through is only making you stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment