Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Give me a revelation

So the past few weeks I have been going through some pretty tough situations for me and a lot of times I just throw my hands up and say God I can't do this anymore PLEASE HELP ME! Have you ever had one of those times...you know times when you feel like you are screaming on the inside, or times where you wonder what you did to walk into this mess.
It still amazes me how in those times God is always there with His loving arms and He knows what He's doing - and even though the storm is still raging inside - He sends little things through other people to help us along the way.
Today was one of those days for me - God knew I needed something! He's so smart - guess that's why He's God! As I was sitting at work this morning I remembered a video clip that one of my aunt's had sent me - it was of a Third Day song called Revelation. Have you ever heard it -- well the start of the chorus of the song says "Give me a revelation Show me what to do Cause I've been trying to find my way and I haven't got a clue"
That song is so me right now! So it's then that I know above everything else I'm walking THROUGH this storm and I know that God is going to be there to "Give Me a Revelation!"

Is there something that you need Christ to "Give You A Revelation about?"

Trish D

No comments:

Post a Comment