Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!

Here we are were at it again! The start to another work week! IT's Monday! I can just imagine the famed announcer from the wrestling and boxing circuit with "the voice" coming up to the microphone and say "Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, Welcome to the Main Event, in the blue corner weighing it at (wouldn't you like to know) is Trish and in red corner weighing in at (more than we can handle) Monday Morning!" I can imagine myself walking up to the ring - taping gloves and going back to my corner only to here that famed announcer with the words "Let's Get Ready to Rumble!"

That’s exactly how I felt that my morning was going this morning – my family is on vacation and I couldn’t take off work because it’s the end of the school year and I have so much paperwork to do – so I walked in almost feeling defeated but then I was reminded of a few things! What are they you might ask – 1. That after the service we had yesterday when God plainly spoke to me and told me to quit walking around defeated and feeling so much self worthlessness – that I was His child and He made me special – and I didn’t need to walk around defeated! 2 – Through a text message this morning I was able to start this work morning off with a laugh. I had to thank my cuz for sending it to me accidentally – it was great – brought about a whole new perspective to my day.

So just as I have the mental picture of the announcer saying “let’s get ready to rumble!” – well that’s the attitude I’m going to have today – go ahead Monday “bring it on” I have a fight still in me because as the scripture declares “Greater is HE that is in me than he that is in this world!” It’s like the Kirk Franklin song “Stomp” – No weapon formed against me shall prosper I’m more than a conqueror – Stomp! Stomp what – stomp the enemy down – stomp this Monday down – the battle it’s not yours it’s the Lords!

So Ladies and Gentleman – Christians of All Ages – This Monday is full of Victory – and it’s time that we say to the enemy – I am not cast down I am not destroyed – “Let’s Get READY TO RUMBLE!!!”


Blessings!

Trish D

No comments:

Post a Comment