Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Friday, July 31, 2009

Jesus My Best Friend

This week has been a very busy week for me at church. It has been our Vacation Bible School. As part of what I do for Bible School is the praise and worship each night along with my dad, my nephew and one of our young ladies in our church. One of the songs that we sang each night was the coolest praise and worship song….I may have to send it out next week as the weekly update.

The song was called Jesus My Best Friend. I love the chorus so simple but what we should all strive for…the chorus said, “Jesus you are my best friend, you will always be, nothing will ever change that, Jesus you are my best friend, you will always be, nothing will ever change that.”

I wish you could have all been there to see the children’s face as they sang that song and has they did the simple motions to the chorus. One girl, she’s in my Sunday school class, I wish I could have captured her face on camera, and I hope someone did. She was singing her heart out on that song and worshipping God, and you knew by the look on her face that she meant the words to that song.

It made me realize more and more this week that no matter the storms no matter the trials that we are going through, we absolutely must put our faith and our trust in our best friend, Jesus!

Blessings!

Trish D.

No comments:

Post a Comment