Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Giants.....they fall

So through all the battles that I feel like I have been going through lately I have came across a song that has really ministered to me. It is one of my uncles Charles favorite songs it’s called “Giants” and I love listening to that song because it lets me know that even though I am going through these trials those “Giants” the bigger they are the harder they are going to fall under the power of God.

I know that in life it may seem so easy to just feel like when things come our way that we can’t handle to just give up and run away. That’s where I have to come to realize lately that I don’t need to run away. I need to just cast my burdens at the feet of Jesus. I need to hide myself in the cross. I need to open my eyes and realize that the “giants” that are in front of me are nothing compared to the Christ I serve who is protecting me!

I love the scripture in Romans that says, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us who can be against us? It is true with God being for us we have no one that can be against us. No “giant” is big enough to defeat our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. No “giant” is a “giant” at all with God on our side.

I think about David versus Goliath – Goliath yes he was gigantic but David had the Lord on his side so one tiny smooth stone in his hands was far greater than any weapon that Goliath could have potentially had. That’s why I think of it this way – no matter what trial or test I go through I know that if I stand on God’s Holy Word and if I maintain an open line of communication through prayer and reading God’s Word, that no weapon formed against me is going to prosper and I AM more than a conqueror. (Can I get a witness!)

So I must say if you are going through a battle, struggling through a trial, rest in knowing that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and soon those Giants are going to come down and remember that the bigger they are the harder they will fall.

Be Blessed

Trish D.

No comments:

Post a Comment