Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I GOT CONFIDENCE

When trouble is in my way
I can't tell the night from day
I toss from side to side
Like a ship on a raging tide
I don't worry and I don't fret
God has never failed me yet
Troubles comin' from time to time
But that's all right, 'causeI'm not the worrying kind

Because I, I've got confidence,
God is gonna see me through
No matter what the case may beI know
He's gonna fix it for me

This is powerful song of how God is going to see us through.

So many times we get caught up on our problems and

we can't see past our troubles. But if we remember that God has everything

in control. He will see us through. Why should we worry and why should be fret because

God is going to see us through. We just have to keep the faith and trust God that

he is able and he will never fail us.

We can rely fully on the confidence that comes from Christ if we just allow Him to be that

confidence for us. We are the ones who struggle with it, Not Him, He is in control, He has a plan.

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

BE CONFIDENT IN GOD!

Have a Blessed Weekend

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment