Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Feed the soul....

WOW, it's been way to long since the last post!
I was thinking about some of my favorites songs today - turning on the mp3 player and letting ring out the speakers - and I got to thinking about it. No matter the mood or issue or day I'm having it seems that God always comes through at the right moment with a song that "feeds my soul!".
Yesterday I was sitting at work covered up in what seems to be an endless pile of paperwork and I started thinking about how huge everything seemed and I didn't know how I was going to get it all done, it's then that the Mandisa song came on God Speaking, and then a few minutes later the Crabb Family song Can't Nobody Do Me Like Jesus came on.
So I got to thinking about this, my work load seemed like so much more than I could bear and it was almost as if God began to remind me that in those times I need to slow down and look around for the voice of the Savior - because God can speak to us in anyway that He chooses. Of course this definitly made me think -- no matter what the situation - no matter what the trial or task -- Can't Nobody take care of me like my Jesus -- because He is after all my best friend - I mean He created the universe - Saved MY soul! An awesome God is He!
So as you go about your day today and in the upcoming week -- let's find a song or listen for a word from the Lord to "feed our soul!"

Be Blessed!

Trish D

No comments:

Post a Comment