Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

Call on Jesus

It seems here lately in my life, that the spiritual attacks on my soul have come more often. Sometimes I feel like I can't even catch my breath because I'm getting hit with one thing after another. It's in these times in my life that I know the one thing I need to do is run to my source.

Who is my source you might ask? Well I'll tell you who my source is. He is the Creator of the universe, He knew me before I even was born, He took me out of the dirt and pit I was in called sin and set my feet upon the solid rock. My source is not in man, my source is in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

One of my favorite songs says it perfectly to me, it's by Nicole C Mullen, the chorus starts by saying "When I call on Jesus, all things are possible!" It's absolute truth -- when I call on Jesus - those spiritual attacks that leave me breathless - they may knock me back -- they may cause me to have battle scars -- but what they can't do is knock me down -- I say that because One day there was a man named Jesus who carried His cross to Calvary -- and He hung between Heaven and earth and He was nailed to a cross, beaten and bruised, For me and FOR YOU! He died so that I can live and when I call on His name -- He can take away the pain - when I call on His name -- He takes care of the situation. My cross is not so heavy when the Lord is carrying it with me!

No matter what you are going through in your life - the simple answer that so many over look is -- the one who can take care of the problem is just waiting on you to call on Him -- so "Call on Jesus!"

Be blessed

Trish D

No comments:

Post a Comment