Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Promises from Lamentations

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

This is a wonderful PROMISE. His compassions never fail.

When I wake up of the mornings, I can be assured that God will not fail me.


I wake up to new blessings. I am ready to enjoy the Lord and what he has for me today.

I am thankful for what he did for me yesterday, but today is a new day!


We can experience new thoughts, a fresh new walk with God and learn what he has for me now (today). And listen for what he is going to speak to me in this new day.

This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.(PSALM 118:24)

Be open to the Spirit of God.
Listent for his voice.
Talk to him.
Ask him what he has for you today and what you can do for him.

Be sensitive to where he wants you to walk today. So, at the end of the day you will know that you have done what the Lord directed you to do.

Not only will you be pleased, but God Almighty will be pleased with you.

HAVE A GREAT DAY IN THE LORD

Karen D.

2 comments:

  1. WOW What a great devo for today -- thanks for writing this! Thanks for letting God use you to speak to my heart and soul!
    I love it! Keep up the terrific writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. ~ For so long, I didn't know how to LISTEN to what God had to say to me, but that's half of praying, don't you think? ~ Do you know the song, "In The Garden"? (I think that's the name of it)That's how I like to meditate, I close my eyes & can visualize walking in a beautiful garden full of roses, then there is a bench where Jesus is always waiting for me to sit down & talk, then listen I to him. ~ Thanks for sharing this. ~Happiness & {{Huggs}}, Betty

    ReplyDelete