Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion

Welcome to Music Ministry in Motion! A website totally devoted to the love of Christ and of Christian Music. Please join and become followers. We also have a weekly email subscription that you can sign up for by emailing musicministryinmotion@hotmail.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

Music a passion for worship

Very clear to some I’m sure is the fact that I love music. To me music soothes the savage beast. Music finds a place deep within my heart, deep within my soul, a place where I don’t let a lot of people into. Music is where my passion is. Oh sure for me there is a passion for a lot of things, but music is my passion that brings out my worship of Christ.
When I think of worshipping my Savior, many things run through my mind and are in my heart, but nothing brings out praise and honor to Him, my dear Creator, than a song in my heart. Christian music has always brought to me a way of communicating with the Master when I can’t express exactly what I want to say, well, there’s always a song that can speak those words deep within my heart.
Songs like Redeemer by Nicole C Mullen; the words to that song are so powerful to me, I love to just be by myself and singing that song with everything with in me. “Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning, and who told the ocean you can only come this far, and who showed the moon, where to hide until evening, whose words alone can catch a falling star. I know my Redeemer lives!”
Just singing the words to that song in my head as I type them just stirs something within me. I don’t know about you but I know that no matter what comes my way I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW, THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES!!!” He framed the worlds and spoke life into me. What more could we ask for, it’s by far way more than I deserved! Yet He loves me and that to me places a passion in my heart for worship unto Him more than ever before!
So it’s your turn….what song have you heard that has made you passionate about worship or about your relationship with Jesus Christ? Do you have a song that has spoken to you recently?

Trish D

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you. Music is very important. ~ I like so many songs, from "oldies" like "How Great Thou Art" to songs like "On Eagle's Wings".

    {{Huggs}}

    Betty

    ReplyDelete